- Outsourced Community Health Workers. With the Affordable Care Act’s expansion of Medicaid eligibility for the working poor, there’s a great need to ensure the correct and appropriate usage of Medicaid services. Our CHWs have an understanding of the communities in which they serve and develop positive relationships with their Medicaid clients. They communicate with Medicaid members, encouraging them to get to all appointments recommended by their physicians. They become familiar with their clients’ care plans, and assist them in adhering to them through regular interactions, assessment of their clients’ goals and progress, and communications with providers.
- Personalized Document Creation and Delivery. Same system used by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue for issuing checks and certified letters. Handling high-volume, personalized/confidential correspondence produced and distributed in a timely manner.
- Intelligent Imaging. Costs for manual data entry/indexing reduced using the Capture Pro Database Lookup to validate or populate fields, process simple surveys and other checkbox forms, and enhance data integrity with double data entry indexing.
- Secure Processes. 100% HIPAA-compliance; voice and data security, along with auditing procedures; successful completion of CMS-specific Standard Information Gathering (SIG) questionnaire for clients serving Medicaid program.
- SAS Programming Services. Validate Medicaid-managed care encounter data, performance measures, and focused quality studies. Supply experienced data entry technicians and programmers to supplement clients’ professional staff.
- Call Center Services. Multi-channel, personalized communications strategy that maximizes your opportunities to interact one-to-one with Medicaid program participants.
- Field Staff/Community Outreach. Grass roots communicators provide health education, collect data, and observe performance of specific required services.