Automotive Quality Assurance Inspector- Harrisburg
Would your peers describe you as detail-oriented with an inclination for following protocol? Have you been searching for that perfect part-time position with:
- Access to group health benefits?
- A work environment where you feel like an integral part of the team?
- Daytime Work Hours (No Nights – No Weekends)?
If so, Dasher may be the place for you!
Dasher exists to help people lead happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
The Automotive Quality Assurance Inspector supports regional operations and effectiveness by performing audits for an automotive inspection program to ensure compliance with State and Federal procedures and guidelines. This is an entry level, field-based position that offers training and state certification.
- Maintain compliance by conducting automotive service center site visits, observing and reporting inspection procedures, and documenting the audit
- Testify in Court of Common Pleas hearings when needed
- Daily reconciliation of funds
- Contribute innovative ideas to enhance the program and improve outcomes
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional Demeanor with ability to make on-site decisions independently
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to pass background checks, drug screen, and motor vehicle report, as well as ongoing random drug screens
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
A competitive salary along with generous benefits to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k) is offered.
Email Cover Letter, Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.