Call Center Agent
Overview: Dasher exists to help people lead happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community. Joining our team as a Call Center Agent provides an opportunity to work in a purposeful and fulfilling position specifically designed to assist individuals seeking professional licensure from a variety of licensing boards. The Call Center Agent will also provide call center support for other Dasher clients as needed, including but not limited to insurance carrier member calls and data breach calls.
• Answer call center lines in a timely manner.
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions.
• Record call details within a tracking system, noting the specifics of the call and the resolution.
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines. Recommend improved procedures.
• Process professional license applications.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong phone, verbal communication, and active listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Must have a active and clear driver’s license.
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Call Center/ Customer Service Experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k).
Training on scripts, data entry rules, and frequently asked questions from callers is provided. Candidates for this position must be able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The Dasher team has high performance expectations. This position is expected to maintain the goals of the team and continue to improve each day.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.