Chief Operating Officer
Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, empathy, compassion, and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
We are seeking a Chief Operating Officer who wants an opportunity to work in a purposeful and fulfilling position providing leadership, management and vision. The position is a full-time member of the senior leadership team reporting to the President, and is located in our offices in Harrisburg, PA. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who brings not only top-notch executive skills but truly wants to make a difference in people’s lives.
Dasher is a data-driven, customer contact, services operation with a focus on communicating complex messages to diverse populations. Specific capabilities include face-to-face communications provided by our field teams, customer engagement strategies provided by our call center and member engagement staff, and secure, complex variable mailing services provided by our production team. What makes us unique?
1. We are a small diverse business with a deep understanding of the industries we serve with a reputation for performance.
2. We believe in and follow the tenets of “The Dasher Way” and the “The Dasher Team Member Prosperity and Success Model.
3. We have achieved our SOC2, Type II data certification and validation.
- Run the day-to-day operations of the company in collaboration with the President, CEO, and CFO: 1) Organize and integrate operational units and evaluate performance so that all systems and subsystems are working together to accomplish organizational goals. 2) Collaborate on proposals, sales, and new program start-up. 3) Travel as needed to both remote offices and client sites. 4) Manage and grow positive relationships with partners/vendors
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience: 1) Manage tactical operations of the company to provide customer deliverables in accordance with service agreement requirements and coordinate activities and responses to customer-related issues that arise. 2) Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure that contract objectives are met: 1) Provide active, detail-oriented leadership to sustain and improve Dasher’s performance. 2) Manage team performance to ensure deliverables are being met while project spends are being managed.
- Manage organizational scale to accommodate growth over the next 5 years: 1) Adjust personnel and operational policies and procedures to meet increasing service delivery requirements. 2) Implement forward thinking solutions to ensure readiness for growth.
- Develop talent and maximize employee performance: 1) Build effective cross functional teams that deliver documented results and create opportunities for Dasher employees to accomplish career goals. 2) Mentor emerging leaders and build operational depth. 3) Be a good ambassador for Dasher and The Dasher Way and lead by example. 4) Maintain or improve Dasher’s low employee turn over rate.
- Oversee Dasher’s IT infrastructure and data security: 1) Apply technology to improve the value of Dasher’s service. 2) Manage Dasher’s IT vendor, which supplies day-to-day equipment and application support. 3) Provide vision and strategy in data security and implement steps to move Dasher toward advanced levels of data security certification. 4) Ensure compliance with all data security policies.
- Passion to hire and develop, both personally and professionally, low-income, economically fragile employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Operations Management, Finance or related discipline or an associate’s degree with equivalent years of experience
- Advanced degree is preferred (MBA)
- Five years or more as Operations Manager or higher level for complex operations
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Generous benefits offered to all employees including health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k.
The Dasher Way is a model that creates a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.