Community Healthcare Worker Supervisor
Dasher exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Joining our team as a Community Healthcare Worker (CHW) provides an opportunity to work in a purposeful and fulfilling position specifically designed to assist members of healthcare organizations. The purpose of the Community Healthcare Worker Supervisor role is to oversee and supervise the daily activities of our office based team of Community Healthcare Workers engaged in providing member education, care coordination and access to resources to program members with the goal of improving member health and well-being within the confines of the contract.
• Oversee daily operations of unit to include scheduling work assignments, monitoring workflow, approving time sheets and expense reports, etc.
• Supervise office-based Community Healthcare Worker Team to include work allocation, member engagement, reporting, problem resolution and performance management
• Motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance
• Assist in the creation of training modules and continuing education curriculum for Community Healthcare Workers
• Serve a limited caseload of members in a similar manner as CHW, taking on more complex cases as needed.
• Manage and review staff reports and provide unit reports as directed by management
• High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred with two (2) years of work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified is preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
• Knowledge of community supports available to the populations served.
• Knowledge or experience leading a call center is ideal.
• Medical office experience a plus.
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
• Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license and safe driving record required
• Bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) a plus, but not required
• Ability to pass background checks (criminal, child abuse) and drug screen
• Ability to pass HIPAA and data security training
Generous salary and benefits offered (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k)
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.