Data Incident Team Lead- Call Center Agent
Overview: Dasher exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community. Joining our team as a Data Incident Team Lead- Call Center Agent provides an opportunity to work in a purposeful and fulfilling position specifically designed to provide customer service support in response to various and changing data breach incidents. The Data Incident Team Lead- Call Center Agent will work specifically with data incidents and must possess natural leadership skills and the ability to prepare and analyze tracking reports. This position will also provide backup support to Dasher’s other call centers.
- Answer call center lines in a timely manner.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues, and provide solutions.
- Utilize Program FAQs and other knowledge resources to answer questions.
- Record call details within a tracking system, noting the specifics of the call and the resolution.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines. Recommend improved procedures.
- Oversee a team of 4 or more data incident response line representatives
- Prepare and train all representatives for new data incident response lines
- Ensure that the data incident response team meets all SLAs for all clients
- Anticipate escalations and take escalated calls as necessary
- Monitor phone queues and respond to queue demands as needed
- Review notes of all calls received daily
- Prepare and distribute weekly and daily reports to clients
- Report any major issues to the Operations Manager that need to be resolved or that need further action. Bring forward solutions to these issues.
- Coordinate coverage of lines when needed
- Provide a plan for any major happenings in the coming week to the Operations Manager.
- High school diploma required. Associate degree preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office. Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Strong phone, verbal communication, and active listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Must have active and clear driver’s license.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills (not required)
- Call Center Lead Experience.
Additional Notes: Training on data entry rules, program policies and procedures, and frequently asked questions from callers is provided. Candidates for this position must be able to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The Dasher team has high performance expectations. This position is expected to maintain the goals of the team and continue to improve each day.
- Competitive salary offered based on qualifications and experience
- Generous benefits offered to all employees (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k)
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.