Overview: Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, empathy, compassion, and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
The Data Specialist is an integral part of the operations team and is primarily responsible for putting together mailing projects from the collection of large client files through the completion of mail merges and creating printable projects files for the production team. Successful candidate will have database/Excel mail merge experience with a keen attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Accurate and timely completion of mailing presorts, file downloads, file creation, labeling, and printing
- Import and export data files and prepare data for merging
- Create, edit, format, test, and launch mail merge documents
- Set up, quality check and produce variable data print jobs
- Maintain a complete and up-to-date understanding of all postal regulations and procedures
- Operate and troubleshoot multiple laser printers and print jobs
- Assist with handwork functions and sorting duties on the production floor
- Assist in all aspects of the project lifecycle from quoting to invoicing
- Create job documents
- Prepare lists for a variety of mailings based on USPS guidelines and requirements
- Support Dasher employees in need of basic technical and equipment assistance
- Perform individual data entry projects as required
This position requires a high level of coordination with our team members managing production equipment so working from our office location in Harrisburg, PA is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or 3 years of equivalent work experience directly related to the core responsibilities of the position
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Strong phone, verbal communication, and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Willing and able to learn new technologies, hardware, software, and job procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Competitive wages offered based on qualifications and experience.
We offer a respectful environment that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k). In addition, training and state certifications are provided. Qualified candidates should send resume with salary information to the email address in this posting for consideration. Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.