Overview: Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, empathy, compassion, and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
• Accurate and timely completion of mailing presorts, file downloads, file creation, labeling, and printing
• Set up, quality check and produce variable data print jobs
• Maintain a complete and up-to-date understanding of all postal regulations and procedures
• Operate and troubleshoot multiple laser printers and print jobs
• Assist with handwork functions and sorting duties on the production floor
• Assist in all aspects of the project lifecycle from quoting to invoicing
• Create job documents
• Prepare lists for a variety of mailings based on USPS guidelines and requirements
• Support Dasher employees in need of basic technical and equipment assistance
• Manage individual data entry projects as required
• Bachelor’s degree in a business and/or technology-related field
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe
• Experience with Windows operating systems and other Windows-based software
• Strong phone, verbal communication, and active listening skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
• Willing and able to learn new technologies, hardware, software, and job procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Competitive wages offered based on qualifications and experience We offer a respectful environment that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k). In addition, training and state certifications are provided. Qualified candidates should send resume with salary information to the email address in this posting for consideration.
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.