Employee Relations Assistant
Dasher exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. The purpose of the Employee Relations Assistant is to help Dasher employees Live Happy, Healthy Lives. This position provides administrative support related to the employee life cycle, compliance, employee relations support and company benefit programs.
- Complete routine administrative tasks as assigned including functions related to benefits and leave, employee recognition, ADA administration, occupational health and safety, training, etc.
- Provide clerical, data entry, and scheduling assistance for the employee experience involving onboarding, orientation, training, performance management and offboarding.
- Track and maintain education and training documents which may include required security clearances, safety training, anti-harassment training, and other requirements that support the Dasher Way.
- Coordinate open enrollment through scheduling of meetings, collection of data, maintenance of records and other assigned tasks.
- Maintain employee files.
- Conduct additional work assignments corresponding with department needs at the direction of management.
- Ability to maintain constant confidentiality
- Systematic and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel/Word and experience with database management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; two (2) years of work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified is preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) is desirable, but not required
Generous salary and benefits offered (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k))
Flexible work arrangements can be considered. We are following CDC Guidelines for employee and customer health and safety at all times.
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.