Full-time HR Employee Experience Specialist
Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Our values center around providing encouragement, empathy, and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
We are seeking a motivated, positive individual with a keen attention to detail to join our team as the Employee Experience Specialist. This hands-on position offers a unique opportunity for a qualified HR professional to provide meaningful guidance to employees and valuable insight to management while being supported by a business model focused on employee success and customer service.
The Employee Experience Specialist administers the employee experience by serving as the main point of contact for staff while providing compliance and employee relations support, human resources guidance on company policies and procedures, and administration of company benefit programs.
• Administer the on-boarding, orientation, training, performance management and off-boarding processes.
• Utilize a pro-active approach to engage employees to join new programs, conduct employee feedback sessions, and provide employee learning opportunities.
• Administer various employee benefit programs, including group life insurance, medical, prescription, dental and vision, disability insurance, and health savings accounts.
• Manage human resource programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; administer all of our employee recognition programs, performance course correction; occupational health and safety, etc.
• Review, track, and document compliance with training and education, and maintain employee clearances and personnel files.
• High school diploma or GED required; Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other correlated field strongly desired and two (2+) years of relevant HR generalist work experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. PHR certification a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish (speaking, reading, and writing) to support diverse workforce is desirable, but not required.
• Ability to maintain constant confidentiality with systematic and meticulous attention to detail is required.
Generous salary and benefits offered (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k))
Flexible work arrangements can be considered. We are following CDC Guidelines for employee and customer health and safety at all times.
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.