Full Time Human Resource Recruiting Coordinator
Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. We are seeking a full-time Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in the Harrisburg location. This position would be responsible for recruiting talent for multiple locations, coordinating the hiring process, and on-boarding new employees.
- Assist with the development of a sustainable recruitment strategy based on our goals and needs
- Assist with the development of recruitment goals and objectives
- Evaluate the effectiveness and success of recruitment strategy
- Coordinate recruitment by posting positions and advertising openings
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates
- Coordinate interview process with Hiring Manager
- Review resumes and conduct references
- Coordinate clearances, background checks, and testing
- Conduct employee on-boarding including new hire paperwork
- Create offer letters and arrange orientation process for new hires
- Ensure employees have resources needed to have a legendary first day experience
- Gather and analyze data related to scorecard and other HR metrics
- Maintain accurate information of vacant positions
- Assist with planning for future staffing needs
- Establish and maintain strong positive working relationships with all hiring managers
- Other HR-related duties, as may be assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field desired
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Ability to maintain constant confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively and to work independently
- Excellent computer skills including Excel and Microsoft Word. Sage experience a plus.
- Competitive wages offered based on qualifications and experience
We offer a respectful environment that includes a competitive salary, generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k). In addition, training and state certifications are provided. Qualified candidates should send resume with salary information to the email address in this posting for consideration. We offer our team a welcoming, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to: email@example.com
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.