Part-Time Compliance Auditor – Harrisburg
GREAT PART-TIME JOB!! Dasher exists to help people lead happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community. The Compliance Auditor supports regional operations and effectiveness by performing audits for an inspection program to ensure compliance with State and Federal procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain compliance by conducting site visits, observing and reporting inspection procedures, and documenting the audit
- Testify in Court of Common Pleas hearings
- Reconcile funds required to perform the audit inspection and repairs on a daily basis
- Contribute innovative ideas and ways of triggering audits to maximize integrity
- High school diploma or GED required
- Mechanical background / aptitude preferred
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Ability to pass background checks, drug screen, and motor vehicle report, as well as ongoing random drug screens
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and make on-site decisions independently
- A congenial personality
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary offered
- Generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k)
- Training & State Certification provided
- No Nights!! No Weekends!!
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.