Mail Room Manager
Overview: Dasher exists to help people lead happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community. The Mail Room Manager is responsible for overseeing the a team of 5 responsible for ensuring the team is providing exceptional customer service to Dasher’s existing clients.
- Supervise team and oversee day to day operations of the production floor, working closely with the Team Lead to plan and execute all mail room projects and processes
- Forecasting and scheduling daily personnel needs, including temporary staff
- Working in tandem with other departments to schedule projects according to the current production schedule
- Communicating and planning projects with Team Leader and staff
- Maintaining equipment with proper servicing and proper operation.
- Ensuring that the staff adhere to safe work practices and Dasher employee policies.
- Work with management to grow and evolve the department
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and listening)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail and results oriented, highly motivated, innovative, and well organized
- Ability to pass background checks, drug screen, and motor vehicle report
- A positive and upbeat personality
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods
- Ability to traverse stairs unassisted
- Good visual inspection capabilities
- Good manual dexterity, including the ability to grasp objects and handle accordingly
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary offered
- Generous benefits offered to all employees working 24 hours or more per week (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k)
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.