Quality Assurance Manager – Philadelphia
Dasher exists to help people lead happy, healthy lives. Dasher’s values center around providing encouragement, compassion and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community. Joining our team as a Quality Assurance Manager provides an opportunity to work in a purposeful and fulfilling position specifically designed to ensure the success of the Drive Clean PA program. The Quality Assurance Manager supports operational objectives by monitoring quality assurance staff, enforcing standards and procedures, and meeting audit goals.
- Maintains complete knowledge and understanding of regulations. Process audit reports. Clearly understand all audit-related data.
- Maintains auditing staff by managing quality assurance auditors; supplying auditors with needed equipment and supplies; addressing auditor concerns; performing auditor review, monthly auditor performance evaluations and ride-a-longs; ensuring auditor productivity; ensuring auditor staff knowledge, training, professionalism and efficiency; approving time off and auditor timesheets; and working in conjunction with the Regional Manager and Technician.
- Contributes to team effort by conducting covert auditor meetings; writing agendas for auditor meetings; attending staff meetings; attending manager meetings when required; assisting Regional Manager with quality assurance case accounts, complaints, etc.
- Provides innovative processes, ways to reduce costs, and ways of procuring new business.
- Ensures company procedures and policies by evaluating and maintaining them, as well as providing input on ways to enhance.
- Maintains good employee morale by providing employee feedback and encouraging and aiding employee growth.
- Ensures operations by assisting with investigations and audit issues; acting as liaison with stations and equipment manufacturers; and performing complaint resolution. This includes answering escalated trouble tickets from the call center.
- Assists with text writing for required program reporting.
- Performs security and oversight on cash, gas cards, and other quality assurance materials.
- Maintains operations by reviewing auditor reports, checking for errors, and forwarding to the appropriate person.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing assigned ad hoc tasks, as needed.
- Maintains and promotes a safety-focused work environment by insuring all staff are properly trained and follow appropriate safety procedures.
- High school graduate or equivalent, plus college degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years management experience, mechanical experience, and automotive and/or automotive industry knowledge.
- Good communication, written, people and management skills, computer skills, problem-solving abilities, and ability to speak and present well.
- Ability to pass background checks, motor vehicle check, and drug screen.
Competitive salary offered based on qualifications and experience. Generous benefits offered to all employees (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401k).
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Email Resume and Salary Requirements to:
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.