Dasher Services exists to help people live happy, healthy lives. Our values center around providing encouragement, empathy, and support to our fellow team members, and paying those values forward when interacting with our clients and our community.
We are seeking a motivated, positive, and savvy business professional to join our team as the Relationship Manager. This hands-on position offers a unique opportunity for a skilled procurement, sales, business development, or category management professional to pro-actively source, develop and implement profitable new business opportunities leading to new customers and the opportunity to help more people live happy, healthy lives.
• Participate in fact-finding and needs analysis meetings and complete applicable Scope of Work (SOW) Development Questionnaire
• Review contract details to identify areas of negotiation, compliance considerations, and areas of possible concern to be further reviewed by Executive Team
• Work with internal department managers to carefully plan and implement new client onboarding needs associated with client work
• Continuously evaluate existing client base to identify and prioritize prospects for expanded service delivery opportunities
• Learn and utilize Small Diverse Business (SDB) language while identifying value of SDB certification with clients/potential clients
• Set-up and monitor Google Alerts and attend events that increase company visibility
• Develop Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and pricing
• Analyze current developments within the market and remain informed of market conditions, service innovations, pricing, etc. as they apply to services offered by Dasher
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2-5 years’ experience working in sales, business development, procurement, or other related business field
• Strong analytical and written communication skills with previous experience in negotiations are a must
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and experience with ZOHO suite of software or other CRM software required
• Ability to pass background checks, drug screen and HIPAA/data security training
Generous salary and benefits offered (health, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, 401(k))
Flexible work arrangements can be considered. We are following CDC Guidelines for employee and customer health and safety at all times.
Stick Together. Learn Together. Dream Together.
Dasher offers our team a welcoming, respectful, and safe environment that reinforces our commitment to high expectations for performance and community citizenship. Our Mission is to help people lead happy, healthy lives.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary expectations to:
This position may be a fit for professionals from the following areas: Procurement, Category Management, Vendor Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Business Acquisitions, Strategic Resourcing.
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and training, and other terms and conditions of employment.