Dasher produces millions of pieces of confidential, personalized correspondence and:
- Adheres to applicable legal, regulatory, and industry standards and follows rigorous data and physical security procedures to prevent a data breach or HIPAA violation.
- Provides 24/7 security, camera surveillance, and limited access systems.
- Operates large-scale document creation and delivery equipment– the same highly secure system used by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue.
Dasher is so committed to data security that we have obtained a SOC 2SM Type 2 certification. The Service Organization Control (SOC)2 Type 2 verifies that Dasher passed a rigorous audit of its internal controls, meeting the security, availability, and confidentiality standards set by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA).
Past performances include:
- Used PA HealthChoices enrollment data for 5 years to issue personalized enrollment information, sending more than one million letters annually, all compliant with data security and HIPAA procedures.
- Worked closely with the PA Departments of Human Services, General Services, Transportation, Education, and State as well as the Governor’s Innovation Office on various projects.
- Assembled various kitting packets to include enrollment data, informational data, and other various documents to be sent to participants.